Saturday, March 23, 2013

Still Here

I'm still here. I'm still trying to get my school room set up and get back on top of the housework after a 2.5 day migraine and 1 day postdrome. I swear, every day that I'm out of commission equates to what seems like about 3 days behind on housework. My husband also took several vacation days this month, so I've been spending time with him and the girls. Sweet Pea's therapy is going well. She's getting better and better at expressing herself vocally. I'm excited to start some preschool activities with her, just as soon as I can get everything set-up. Doll Baby is getting more talkative by the day. At last count she's using about 30 words pretty consistently. She has also developed her older sister's LOVE of books. I hope everyone has a great weekend! Mrs. P

No comments:

Post a Comment