Saturday, March 2, 2013

Awesome Bible Reading Checklist



I've been kind of disjointed in my reading lately. I tend to skip around in my reading, but when reading like that, it's hard to keep track of what you've read and when...until now. I remembered a Bible reading checklist that I had seen on another blog. A printable version of that checklist can be found here. When printed, the boxes look to be small enough to write a date if you write small and with a fine-point pen or pencil. That's important to me because ideally, I like to know how long it has been since I read something. The checklist will be easy enough to 3-hole punch and put in my Bible study binder.

I hope you find this helpful!

Mrs. P


Linked up at:

Photobucket Wise-Woman-Builds

2 comments:

  1. Good idea!
    Visiting by way of Sarah's Homemaking Link-Up.
    Thanks for the info. Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome...thanks for the resource!

    ReplyDelete